Le Col is an outdoor clothing brand delivering a quality and premium experience through our carefully created products.
Founded and run by Yanto Barker, currently still racing professionally for Team UK Youth, we at the business are passionate and committed to designing innovative and progressive garments that cater for all types of cycling. Being able to draw upon expertise and developments from a group of riders who have literally ridden millions of miles between them is a key element to our design.
Yanto explains his vision on which Le Col was founded - "Cycling to me is about attention to detail, every pedal stroke, every breath carries you further. In racing this is the difference between winning and losing which can be as little as 1cm over 120 miles, no detail is too small to matter, this is how I approach the business, with the same keen attention to progress and desire to improve and develop. That is what I love."
- We are an outdoor clothing brand for people who need to trust they are getting a product they can rely on.
- We sell clothing to take care of you in all conditions, to enable you to focus on your physical challenge.
- Le Col is based in West London and selling to the world.
- We have been trading for over 3 years, growing from an idea based in passion and enthusiasm to the breadth and quality of the Le Col range you see today.
- We sell both via selected retailers and direct to consumers via our website.
- Everyone involved in the business knows and understands cycling, the importance of quality and passion, and is dedicated to delivering the highest service for our customers.